PENGARUH CASH FLOW, ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE TURNOVER, MODAL KERJA DAN PERTUMBUHAN PENJUALAN TERHADAP LIKUIDITAS PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

  • Nina Andriany Nasution Universitas Pembangunan Panca Budi
  • Armalita Oktari Universitas Pembangunan Panca Budi

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Cash Flow on Liquidity, to determine the effect of Account Receivable Turnover on Liquidity, to determine the effect of Working Capital on Liquidity and to determine the effect of Sales Growth on Liquidity in Manufacturing companies listed on the IDX 2016-2019 Period. The population in this study were all manufacturing companies listed on the IDX as many as 173 companies and samples from the study were 56 companies with 4 years of observation totaling 192 samples. The data collection technique used in this research is documentation. The analysis technique used in this research is descriptive statistics, Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, and the Determinant Coefficient Test. The results showed that Cash Flow, Account Receivable Turnover, Working Capital, Sales Growth together had a significant and significant effect on Liquidity in Manufacturing Companies Listed on the IDX for the 2016-2019 period. Partially Cash Flow has a positive and significant effect on Liquidity, Account Receivable Turnover partially has a negative an insignificant effect on Liquidity, Working Capital partially has a positive and significant effect on Liquidity, and Sales Growth partially has a negative and insignificant effect on Liquidity in the company Manufacturers listed on the IDX for the 2016-2019 period. The coefficient of determination test results with the R Square value of 0.421 or 42.1% of the liquidity variable can be explained by Cash Flow, Account Receivable Turnover, Working Capital, and Sales Growth, while the remaining 57.9% is from other variables not examined. by this research.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Agus, Sartono. 2012. Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi. Edisi ke 4. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Ary, Tatang Gumanti. 2011. Manajemen Investasi-Konsep, Teori dan Aplikasi. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Danang, Sunyoto. 2013. Metodologi Penelitian Akuntansi. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama Anggota Ikapi.
Daryanto. 2011. Manajemen Pemasaran: Sari Kuliah. Bandung: Satu Nusa.
Dian Wijayanto. 2012. Pengantar Manajemen. Jakarta: PT.Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Fahmi, Irham. 2012. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan Ke-2. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Fitria Dina. 2014. Buku Pintas Akuntansi Untuk Orang awam dan Pemula. Cipayung-Jakarta Timur: Laskar Aksara.
Ghozali, Imam. 2013. Aplikasi AnalisisMultivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 21 Update PLS Regresi. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.
Harahap, Sofyan Syafri. 2013. Analisa Kritis atas Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Harmono. 2014. Manajemen Keuangan. Berbasis Balance Scorecard, Pendekatan Teori Kasus dan Riset Bisnis. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Herlambang, Susatyo. 2014. Basic Marketing (Dasar-dasar Marketing) Cara Mudah Memahami Ilmu Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Gosyeng Publishing.
Hery. 2016. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia.
Horne, James C. Van dan John M Wachowicz, Jr. 2012. Prinsip-prinsip Manajemen Keuangan, Edisi 13. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Jopie Jusuf. 2014. Analisis Kredit Untuk Account Officer. Jakarta: PT Gramedia.
Jumingan. 2014. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Kasmir. 2012. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Murhadi, Werner R. 2013. Analisis Laporan Keuangan, Proyeksi dan Valuasi Saham. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Musthafa. 2017. Manajemen Keuangan. Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.
Soewadji, Jusuf. 2012. Pengantar Metodologi Peneletian. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Subramanyam, K. R., & Wild, John, J. 2012. Analisa Laporan Keuangan. Buku 1 Edisi 12 (Terjemahan). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R & D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Syaifullah, Hamli. 2014. Buku Praktis Akuntansi Biaya & Keuangan, Cetakan Pertama. Jakarta Timur: Laskar Aksara.
Published
2021-08-04
How to Cite
NASUTION, Nina Andriany; OKTARI, Armalita. PENGARUH CASH FLOW, ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE TURNOVER, MODAL KERJA DAN PERTUMBUHAN PENJUALAN TERHADAP LIKUIDITAS PADA PERUSAHAAN MANUFAKTUR YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA. Jurnal Akuntansi Bisnis dan Publik, [S.l.], v. 11, n. 2, p. 91-115, aug. 2021. ISSN 2087-4669. Available at: <https://jurnal.pancabudi.ac.id/index.php/akuntansibisnisdanpublik/article/view/3905>. Date accessed: 19 jan. 2022.